Friday, December 3, 2010

Life is going well!

Hey all, if you dont feel like reading my in-depth thoughts and musings of my brain and heart here is a more light hearted update!

I am doing well, battled through some sinus infection type stuff in the past month but am enjoying the autumn and into winter months here in Northern Ireland. God has brought teachings, growing relationships, discussions and readings to me that has grown and got me thinking and ready for each next step!

Whether that is a conversation with a searching teenager, an apathetic hurting 14 yr old, an angry and confused lad, a goofy carefree teammate, or a challenge to be better and more responsible by my fellow workers I can meet them and learn from them.

God is good and has given me a lot to look at and think on, and people to enjoy the ride with. I love discussions, and that is what I wanted to bring in my experience here. I want to talk, learn think and discuss all facets of life, being as real as possible and as open as I can be in my thoughts to people so that I am clear and transparent.

I am excited in the now 4!!! months that I have had to learn names, stories, and personalities that I get to call friends here. I know that the next step to come will be another great opportunity to grow, learn and challenge myself with. I want to help ppl challenge their views. To grow, to grow up, to grow in wisdom, to grow in the LORD. If i can help enact that all glory to God. I just want to be a vessel used for purposes beyond myself.

I have loved learning more about Christ, how the world thinks and how I should think and challenge the world with the Love and Truth of Christ the Creator Crucified. It is humbling and just the thoughts and growth I have prayed for. Now to graft into life continuing in the states during this break and plans for the future as well!

Drop me a line!! Let me discuss with you! What is new in your life? What is challenging you?

God Bless. Merry Christmas time!! Remember that the Creator became Immanuel, God with us, in this time, and changed human history forever!

Bryan, Bmilla, Bmill, Millsy, Miller, Mill, B, Bruce, Bry, Mighty Mouse, and hopefully also a growing servant of our Lord Jesus Christ.
:):):)

No comments: